Our goal when designing business solutions for our clients is to ensure not only a level of comfort, but also self-reliance, when it comes to their new technologies and workflows. That doesn’t mean, however, that you’re on your own once we go live. Breama remains on-hand to support your team long after the initial transition.
- Technical Support
We stand behind our products by offering a one-year warranty on the solutions that we build and deploy for your business.
- Eliminate defects in the code that brings your solution to life
- We’ll work with you to prove errors or failures
- Test and analyze our new work to ensure launch is seamless
Our flexible support model is designed to help your team in the best way possible.
- Hourly maintenance work, scoped project work based on estimates, or committed support plan
- Available during regular business hours, or outside of normal business hours if the issue is severe
- A guaranteed response time of 24 hours when request is received during business hours
Empowerment and Support
We strive to find the perfect balance of ensuring your team can work independently and being by your side to support the transition.
Learning and Iteration
We track your adoption of your new solutions and ensure that everything is functioning perfectly, making tweaks where necessary.